Terms and Conditions
Toby Carvery Guinness World Record. Uploading Your Photograph.
Toby Carvery are competing in a Guinness World Record attempt to compile the largest ever photo album of plates of roast dinner. In order to achieve the record, Toby Carvery must collect at least 50,000 unique images of roast dinners. Images will only count towards the attempt if they are submitted to the website http://worldrecord.tobycarvery.co.uk
TO UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO:
- Visit http://worldrecord.tobycarvery.co.uk between 28 August and 12 September 2015.
- Enter your full name and valid email address when prompted.
- Upload your photograph of a roast, making sure that the whole plate of food fits within the frame.
- Click ‘submit’.
- To download your voucher for 2 Courses for £6.50, follow the link that will appear after you have submitted your photo.
- Your photograph will automatically be uploaded to the online album [insert URL Toby Carvery reserve the right to remove any images deemed inappropriate.
FOR YOUR PHOTO TO COUNT:
- In order for your photo to count towards the Toby Carvery Guinness World Record attempt, your photo MUST show at least one serving of a roast dinner - before consumption.
- The plate(s) (or alternative crockery) must be prominent in the picture. A photo that does not include the roast dinner components listed below, will not be included. Each plate should contain:
- A roast meat (such as chicken, pork, beef, lamb), or vegetarian nut roast.
- Roast potatoes or mashed potatoes
- Yorkshire pudding
- The image can be of any number of plates of food.
- Every image must be unique. Multiple versions of an image that has been edited or altered online will not count towards the final total.
- Photographs cannot be a frame from a video or a screen shot
- Illustrations will not be accepted in the attempt.
- Photographs can be taken in any environment- they do not have to be taken in a Toby Carvery outlet.
- An independent third party will determine whether each photograph meets the requirements listed above.
THOSE LEGIBLE TO ENTER:
This campaign is open to anyone, of any age. There are no age restrictions and participants can enter across the globe. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to these terms and conditions.
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PHOTO:
- All participants who have submitted a photograph will be automatically added to a prize draw, for the chance to win a £50.00 Toby Carvery gift card*.
- Unless you are a winner of the prize draw*, or opt in to sign up for Toby Carvery News & Offers, you will not be contacted by Toby Carvery.
- Once a photograph is submitted to the website http://worldrecord.tobycarvery.co.uk, Toby Carvery reserve the right to re-use the image.
Toby Carvery will store every participant’s name, email address and submitted photograph(s) in a secure database. These details may be passed to third parties such as Guinness World Records, in order to qualify the amount of photographs submitted to the record attempt.
Mitchells & Butlers may disclose your personal information to any of its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. All Mitchells & Butlers group employees or subcontractors that may come in contact with personal information are bound by a confidentiality agreement to ensure that they exercise the same level of care when handling your personal information.
Mitchells & Butlers uses all reasonable security measures to ensure that any and all personal information collected is protected. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
*see prize draw Terms and Conditions
Toby Carvery Guinness World Record. £50 Gift Voucher Prize Draw
- To enter the prize draw, users must submit their full name, a valid email address and photograph of a roast dinner to the following website: http://worldrecord.tobycarvery.co.uk between 28 August and 12 September 2015.*
- Every time a user submits a photograph, they are entered into the prize draw. Therefore, the more times the user submits a photograph, the more chances they will have of winning.
- The winners will be randomly selected. Their entry will be crossed-referenced with their submitted photograph. If the photograph does not meet the requirements as outlined in the Photograph Requirements Terms & Conditions*, they will be removed from the the pool of prize draw entrants, and a new winner will be drawn
- The winner(s) will be notified within 24 hours of the prize draw(s) via the email address supplied by the participant on the submission entry form. The winner(s) must confirm they are aged 18 or over before a gift card is sent.
- The winning prizes are 4 x £50.00 Toby Carvery gift cards.
- There will be 2 prize draws that will be held on Monday 7 September 2015 and Monday 14 September. 2 winners will be selected in each prize draw.
- Toby Carvery reserve the right to amend the prize draw date in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- The winner(s) will have five days to claim their prize from the date they are contacted. After this time, Toby Carvery reserve the right to select a new winner.
- By participating in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To be eligible to win, you must agree to all of the terms and conditions on this page.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to Toby Carvery collecting, storing and using any personal data submitted with an entry for the purposes of this competition.
- Prizes are as stated. No cash alternative is offered. Toby Carvery reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- We do not accept responsibility for any entries that are lost, damaged or delayed as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or faults of any kind including any hardware, programming code, databases or software which has been used in the promotion.
- The winner’s names can be obtained by sending a SAE to Toby Carvery Guinness World Record, Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited, 27 Fleet Street, Birmingham, B3 1JP. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further recompense.
*see Terms and Conditions for photograph requirements